Yorkshire terriers are typically bred at 18 to 24 months of age. At that point, they have had a year or more of health testing and socialization with other dogs in order to be able to breed.
The “how old does a male yorkie have to be to breed” is a question that has been asked numerous times. Yorkies are generally bred when they’re around 3-4 months old.
The “how many litters can a yorkie have in a lifetime” is a question that has been asked before. A Yorkie is usually only able to give birth to one litter per year.
Watch This Video:
- how old does a female yorkie have to be to breed
- at what age can a yorkie get pregnant
- how many puppies can a yorkie have in their first litter
- how many times can a yorkie get pregnant in a year
- what can you breed a yorkie with