Last Updated on March 25, 2022 by Sam
The average Yorkie is around 8 pounds, but no one really knows how many of them can a Yorkie have.
The “how many times can a yorkie get pregnant in a year” is an interesting question. Yorkies are typically bred once every 6 months, but they can have up to 3 litters per year.
The “how long is a yorkie pregnant” is an interesting question. The answer to the question, is that Yorkies can have up to 4 puppies at one time.
Watch This Video:
- how many puppies does a yorkie have the first time
- how many puppies do teacup yorkies have
- how old does a yorkie have to be to breed
- how many puppies can a maltese have
- how many puppies can a morkie have